Re: [PARPORT] Lava LPT PCI cards

Tim Waugh (tim@cyberelk.demon.co.uk)
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 20:47:23 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 28 Oct 1999, Harondel J. Sibble wrote:

> The sales guy mentioned that drivers would possibly be avail after
> Comdex.

He was mostly right. The patch has been available ever since they kindly
faxed me the information I asked them for, and it's been integrated into
the development tree. As Alan pointed out, it will also be in 2.2.14 when
that comes out.

Out of interest, what are you planning on using the port for? Extra
printer, external drive, ..?