Re: [PARPORT] Orb Castlewood

Joseph H Fannin II (trevorcor@zdnetonebox.com)
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 22:04:47 GMT

Try mounting pda5 rather than pda1. It looks like pda5 is a logical
partition inside the extended partition pda1.
Also, have you tried mounting the orb as a standard FAT disk, rather
than vfat (FAT32)? Just a thought.

Joseph Fannin II
"Bull in pure form is rare; there is usually some contamination by data."
-- William G. Perry Jr.