Re: [PARPORT] use mount with parallel port

Craig Muth (mediag@mediageneration.com)
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 00:00:03 -0500 (EST)

Forgive my ignorance, but am I correct in assuming that inp and outp are C
functions and i86.h is a header file? I had not planned on using C, but I
am somewhat familiar with it so I suppose I could. I am running RedHat
6.1, and this i86.h doesn't seem to be part of the standard distro. Where
might I find i86.h?