[PARPORT] Re: sharing a parport - modules?

Tim Waugh (tim@cyberelk.demon.co.uk)
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 20:16:04 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000, marcel pol wrote:

> At least, as far as I know the printer modules parport, parport_pc and
> lp, and the scanner modules ppscsi and onscsi (or whatever) cannot be
> loaded at the same time.

They ought to be -- it's just that there's a bug stopping you from doing
that somewhere. I haven't had time to look at it yet, but it's on my
list.

I expect to be quite busy next week, so it might not be until the week
after that I get chance to take a look..