[PARPORT] Re: Linux Parport Problems?!

Jason Joy (kyroraz@mint.net)
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 20:13:11 -0500

Update from yesterday: From advice I got, I upgraded my kernel to
2.2.13 and installed the cooresponding patch from the site...

It installed without a hitch and insmoding ppscsi and onscsi went fine.

However, for some reason, scanimage alone and with parameters (scanimage
-d microtek2:/dev/scsi yields nothing but a Invalid Parameter error.

Looking at /proc/scsi:

Attached devices:
Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 02 Lun: 00
  Vendor: Model: scanner 330CS Rev: 1.34