Re: [PARPORT] Super Disk, pf, Netwinder, kernel 2.2.13

ewd@patrix.org
Sat, 05 Feb 2000 01:02:02 -0500 (EST)

On 05-Feb-2000 Dave Smith wrote:
>> --whenever it says device or resource busy it is ready to go , then insmod
>> it
>> and if it gives you 5 lines of code ( I can't remember what it is) all the
>> same it is ready to go for sure, you don't need to see anything on the
>> boot-up, just try it and it will go for you.

Well, it's not that simple, since the pf module won't load at all, so it
doesn't work...And no, it doesn't give me 5 lines of codes (though it used to,
on my previous boot...)

Patrix.

--
http://www.patrix.org

There are two products that came out of Berkely: LSD and BSD.. And I don't think it's a coincidence...