[PARPORT] noname parportscanner

From: MKeipke@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 08:32:49 EST

    Hello !

    I am a linux newcomer and now I want to use a parallelportscanner with this
    OS. It is a noname modell ( For german readers: Es ist ein bei Mediamarkt
    gekaufter Scanner (network scanny)), and my question is, is it possible to
    use a gerneric driver for parallelport scanners, and what is to do.

    I hope anybody can understand my very bad english an can help me

    Mario Keipke