[PARPORT] parport cdrom install

From: Brian Preston (dmaul683@juno.com)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 19:23:50 EDT

    Hello, I was wondering (I have NOT tried it, but am about to.) if
    Mandrake 7.0 will allow me to install from a parallel port cd-rom.
    Nothing special, just a standard, everyday, drive. If so, how? What
    image do I use to boot from the floppy with? Thanks for your help, and
    is there a site somewhere that goes over all of this? Thanks

    Brian