Re: [PARPORT] Scanner question... (HP 3200C parport scanner)

From: stef (stef-listes@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 03:50:14 EDT

            I have the scanner, and also I couldn't find any linux driver for it. The
    only thing I found was it is a relabelled UMAX 1220P.

            Unfortunately, it seems UMAX don't want to release the specs of this scanner.
    Maybe because they don't have it: when you watch the strings of the 'ppscan.vxd'
    which drives that thing, you can see it has been done by 'Shuttle Technology'.

    Still hoping to find more informations,
            Stef