[PARPORT] Scanner question... (HP 3200C parport scanner)

From: Ian Stirling (root@mauve.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 14:13:30 EDT

    I've just bought a HP3200C scanner, as I was needing a scanner, for
    scanning stuff into my laptop (with no USB port), and no SCSI card.

    I'd gone for HP, as I remembered that they were good with releasing specs.

    Unfortunately, I wasn't able to do the surfing needed to find that that's
    not the case with parallel port scanners.

    So, does anyone know of anyone with a working, or semi-working
    driver, or does it go back to the shop?