Re: [PARPORT] low performance

From: dmaul683@juno.com
Date: Sun Jul 02 2000 - 21:52:33 EDT

    Since when are Lexmark printers supported, fully, or are you using a text
    only emulation? I would be interested in how to get a Lexmark 3200 color
    inkjet printer to work. Any ideas? Last time I checked, which was a
    long time ago, neither Lexmark, nor many major Linux distros. didn't
    support Lexmarks.

    Brian, (dmaul683)