[PARPORT] external enclosures (off-topic) sorta

From: dmaul683@juno.com
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 21:20:50 EDT

    Hello, I was wondering if anyone out there can supply me with some name,
    and maybe links, to a company/companies that sell external hard drive
    enclosures, that run off of the parport. And how to get it running in
    Linux. Basically I have an old, 210 meg laptop drive and would like to
    create an external parport backpack hard drive.

    Thanks,

    Brian, (dmaul683)