Re: [PARPORT] Parallel ZIP drive problem.

From: dmaul683@juno.com
Date: Wed Jul 05 2000 - 15:00:33 EDT

    I THINK that if you use the windoze software to update the onboard ROM,
    it'll stay effective, as in any changes that you make, the ROM will keep
    them "alive"...
    So, make your changes in Windoze and run Linux and edit any files you may
    need to get the zip drivers in Linux to look to that port and irq address
    and all...

    How does that sound?

    I guess, don't rely on that until someone else verifies that.

    Brian, (dmaul683)