Re: [PARPORT]ppdev user-space 2.2.x support

From: Christine M. Yusingco 1995-41782 (cyusingc@eee.upd.edu.ph)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 06:08:18 EDT

    hello there.
    is anybody familiar with the H.323 standard?
    does anybody know where i can download libraries of the OpenH.323?
    im having a problem compiling one of the libraries i have downloaded.
    if you know of somebody who knows, please inform me. thanks.
    i know this is not the right venue for my questions, but im hoping that
    one of you out there can help me. if you know of somebody else who does
    know, please inform me.
    again, many thanks. i am so desperate already.