[PARPORT] IBM source

From: Brian Preston (dmaul683@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jul 25 2000 - 07:04:39 EDT

    Hello, I know this is off the subject, but I was wondering if anyone in
    this list has had any experience in getting IBM to release source, in
    your case, prolly something for the parallel port. But I'm in talks with
    them right now, and it doesn't look promising.

    Thanks for any info. you can shed ahead of time on this subject,

    ----

    And if you remember, I'm still looking:

    Hello, I was wondering if anyone out there can supply me with some name, and maybe links, to a company/companies that sell external hard drive enclosures, that run off of the parport. And how to get it running in Linux. Basically I have an old, 210 meg laptop drive and would like to create an external parport backpack hard drive.

    Thanks,

    Brian, (dmaul683)

    Again, thanks,

    Brian, (dmaul683)

    ________________________________________________________________ YOU'RE PAYING TOO MUCH FOR THE INTERNET! Juno now offers FREE Internet Access! Try it today - there's no risk! For your FREE software, visit: http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.