[PARPORT] ATEN AS-152/AS-154 drivers

From: Nordic Boy (jklaas@cs.albany.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 13:59:42 EDT

    Well, I know you are all excited to hear this ;^> but I now have my
    parport drivers for these particularly unspectacular switches on my home
    page. I have now found the four port switch but I don't really have any
    printers to test it with. Please let me know if you have any suggestions
    or comments on my code.

    http://www.cs.albany.edu/~jklaas/parswitch/parswitch.html

    James Klaas