RE: [PARPORT] More HP-7200e problems :-(

From: Joerg Schilling (schilling@fokus.gmd.de)
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 17:54:32 EST

    >From murat.bayrakci@turkcell.com.tr Wed Jan 10 23:26:37 2001

    > Sorry Jorg,
    > You are probably right but, I got a HP7200e and when I install
    >RedHat 7 , cdrecord 1.9 comes=20
    >with it and I couldn't get it work for some reason. There is no problem =
    >when
    >I compile 1.8 into /opt/schiling directory.
    >My both computers gave me the same result. So I am sure his problem is =
    >going
    >to be sorted if he compiles 1.8 . This is what I always do,=20
    >and it works all the time for both my laptop and desktop. I know it is =
    >your
    >software but this is what I do to get
    >it work buddy.. :-) I experienced same thing in RedHat6.2 as well.=20

    Sorry, both 1.8 & 1.9 are old versions, I cannot give any help for them
    because of a lack of time.

    If you have problems you need first test 1.10

    http://www.fokus.gmd.de/research/cc/glone/employees/joerg.schilling/private/problems.html

    Jörg

           js@cs.tu-berlin.de (uni) If you don't have iso-8859-1
           schilling@fokus.gmd.de (work) chars I am J"org Schilling