[PARPORT] HP 5200

From: Bruno Cochofel (b_cochofel@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 17:49:27 EST

    Ok, I'm new to the Linux World, so forgive me for everything a say that
    doesn't make sense. I'm trying to connect my hp scanjet 5200c to mandrake
    7.2, I have sane, the patch ppscsi, I think I have made all the things I
    know, and read about this, but it doesn't work, the find -scanner only finds
    my bttv driver!!! I need help, so please if someone can give me the
    step-by-step instructions I will be glade... One more thing, hp deskjet 710
    is supported by CUPS that comes with mandrake, but what about other dists...