[PARPORT] pinout for cable ide <-> par. port

From: Thomas Speck (Thomas.Speck@univ-rennes1.fr)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 09:42:43 EST

    Hi !

    If my question is FAQ, please just point me to some site ...

    In linux/Documentation/paride.txt it is written that inside a parallel
    port CD-ROM there only is some adapter between ide and parallel
    port. Would someone have the pinout for such an adapter ? I would like to
    connect my (internal) IDE-CDROM to the parallel port of my laptop.

    Thanks for any answers

    --
    Thomas