Re: [PARPORT] Problems with kernel 2.4.X and EPAT Shuttle HDD driver

From: jjore@imation.com
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 09:42:43 EST

    Well..... epat didn't change for 2.4. I've seen noise around the pd module
    so maybe that's it. Also see a recent post on Epat from
    moomonk@electricgod.net. I think I said a few things about epat lockups so
    that'd be a first step (it's early and my brain isn't functioning yet)

    Josh

    "Miroslav BENES" <mbenes@tenez.cz>
    Sent by: owner-linux-parport@gear.torque.net
    03/19/01 03:01 AM