RE: [PARPORT] Problems with EPP mode....

From: Mark Cianfaglione (markcia@nortelnetworks.com)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 11:31:08 EST

    Tim, Phil

    I'm not sure if it's just outright rejecting the mode or the negotiation is
    breaking down. I will have to turn on the debugging in the ieee_1284.c to
    get a better view of this. The device is a Logitech Quickcam VC. The USB
    version is working (partly) but I'm wrestling with the parport version (add
    Three Stooges sound effects here)...

    Mark Cianfaglione