[PARPORT] Problems with EPP mode....

From: Mark Cianfaglione (markcia@nortelnetworks.com)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 09:02:44 EST

    Hello folks

    I'm trying to get EPP mode to work on a driver here and I'm coming up with
    mode negotiation failures. It seems to work fine trying to negotiate ECP
    modes but it fails on EPP modes negotiation. I have the Bios set to ECP/EPP
    and I've tried EPP 1.7 and 1.9 as well but no luck.

    Is there anyone that has a hint of something I'm supposed to do to
    accomplish this? I'd rather use EPP mode as the USB version uses a Lucent
    USB<->parport chip and the authors used EPP over USB and I'd rather take
    advantage of this base of code rather than re-write it all...

    Mark Cianfaglione