[PARPORT] Scanner+CUPS

From: Bruno Cochofel (b_cochofel@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Apr 08 2001 - 05:33:03 EDT

    Ok, here I am again...
    I still cannot install my HP Scanjet 5200C with CUPS,
    on Mandrake 7.2. I own a HP Deskjet 710C, they are
    both connected with the parallel interface. I know
    that my scanner as USB, but i don't know how to
    install it with sane. Please, I need to know how to
    solve the problem, is there any way to install my
    deskjet without CUPS? I really need help...

    =====
    Bruno Cochofel