Re: [PARPORT] Linux 7.1 boot disk with a BACKPACK CDROM?

From: AL (stabb@tbcnet.com)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 10:29:52 EDT

    Bob,

    Micro Solutions only supplies the boot image for Red Hat 7.0. They have
    released the source code for there driver to be included in future releases
    of the kernel. I would say your current choices are to either use the BP to
    install RH7, then upgrade to 7.1. Or use an internal IDE CDROM to
    install RH7.1, then install the BP.

    AL