Re: [PARPORT] Linux 7.1 boot disk with a BACKPACK CDROM?

From: Al Crowley (alc@micro-solutions.com)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 09:53:21 EDT

    Tim,

    I tested out this driver disk on two different computers, both
    with and without a Backpack connected, and always received
    "Failed to Insert PCD Module" when the PCD driver was trying
    to load.

    I will try re-creating the image on a new floppy disk to see
    if that makes any difference.

    Sincerely,
    Al Crowley, Technical Support Assistant Manager
    MicroSolutions, Inc.
    http://www.micro-solutions.com

    (alc@micro-solutions.com)