Re: [PARPORT] Reverse channel transfer in ECP mode

From: Julien (julien@jls-info.com)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 05:09:01 EDT

    I have quite the same problem than you. Normally when you call read() the datas are automatically reversed (nReverseRequest goes low). This works for me.
    My problem is for IRQ, I can't use IRQ (irq7 is detected by parport_pc...), the port never responds to datas (PeriphClk goes low but the host doesnot answer if I do not do a read()), so select() doesn't work neither. I really don't know what to do to enable the ECP Fifo and the ECP interrupts to let the port buffer datas without being obliged to read().
    If you find something please let me know !

    bye,
    Julien