[PARPORT] ecp_read_block_pio and read_block_dma

From: Robert Creager (robert@carolinecreager.com)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 18:19:02 EDT

    Hey all,

    I'm wondering if anyone is working on the
    ecp_read_block_pio 'problem', and if there are any
    plans for doing a read with DMA support? If no one is
    working on the read_block_pio, can anyone give a brain
    dump on what the current problem is?

    I've looked at the code provided through the thread
    started at
    http://www.torque.net/parport/archive/current/2890.html.
    Although the code does nearly exactly what I need, I
    was wondering if there were any efforts within the
    parport driver in this area.

    Later,
    Rob