[PARPORT] pin 25 safe current

From: daniel sheltraw (l5gibson@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 17 2001 - 18:20:24 EST

    Hello Linux Parport list

    Would someone please tell me how much current each parallel port
    ground pin can safely sink separately. How much can they safely
    sink together?

    I think I may have burnt my SIIG ISA par port card (20 dollars)
    by sinking too much through pin 25 alone (possibly as much as 10 mA).

    Thanks for your help,
    Daniel