[PARPORT] EPP transfer mode

From: Scholz Maik (CM-CR/EES3) * (Maik.Scholz@de.bosch.com)
Date: Fri Dec 21 2001 - 08:55:04 EST

    Hi
    we have a EPP compatible custom hardware with is connected to
    a PC via the parallel port.

    I have a small program with is reading bytes out of our hardware
    in the EPP data cycle mode.
    Out hardware uses the "Interrupt" line for signalling that data available.
    Is there a possibility to block the read during the "Interrupt" - line is
    low?

    Regards

    Maik Scholz