[PARPORT] Which device is the Sparq?

From: Nathan Peet Maier (nmaier@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 22:49:02 EST

    I ran the mkd script to create the devices after compiling paride, pd,
    and epat into the kernel.

    I can't mount any of the devices without getting a "not a valid block
    device message."

    I have found web pages that say the device to mount is a /dev/pda, but
    any device with pd suffix has lots of numbers.

    Should there be aother device that I can use? Did the script not work
    on my system (Debian Woody)? Are there a couple commands I can use to
    make a device? Kernel problems?

    Thanks,
    Nathan P. Maier