[PARPORT] SuperIO Support (Conclusion)

From: Chris Shaw (chriss@watertech.com)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 18:22:34 EST

    After monkeying around with the ITE chip and trying many different settings
    I gave up and bought a Dolphin PCI Paralell card which claimed to be linux
    compatible and was.

    It looks like the ITE IT8705F isn't quite supported yet in the kernel or I'm
    too dumb to get it working (Very possible) if anyone wants me to use my
    board to test (for trying to get it supported) I'd be happy to. I appreciate
    the responses.

                        -Chris

    Chris Shaw
    IS Manager