[PARPORT] Second parallel port

From: David Euresti (davi@vmware.com)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 20:14:11 EST

    Hello,

    I was wondering what the correct device for a parallel port is. I
    know that the first parallel port is /dev/parport0 but what is the
    second? Some literature says /dev/parport16 but I just added a PCI
    parallel port and it showed up as /dev/parport1 Did I do something
    wrong? Are pci parallel ports strange?

    I'm using Kernel 2.4.19

    Thanks,
    David Euresti