Re: [PARPORT] Paraller port in ECP mode (fwd)

From: Blaise Gassend (blaise@gassend.com)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 12:39:10 EST

    The kernel actually contains code to do DMA output to the parallel port,
    no need to rewrite that support yourself.

    Blaise

    Quoted from Damian Parus on Fri, Mar 28, 2003 at 08:51:24AM +0100.

    --
    Blaise Gassend                                    gassend@alum.mit.edu
    MIT Laboratory for Computer Science               (617) 253-7343