Re: [PARPORT] continuous parport activity??

From: Gregg C Levine (yodathejediknight@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Apr 13 2003 - 02:18:15 EDT

    Hello from Gregg C Levine
    Perhaps you should start by posting for us, a description of your port
    tester, and then the programs that you use. Further, a descriiption of how
    your systen is configured, including lilo configuration, and modules
    configuration. By what you've sent already, not many of us, can give you the
    entire answer that you need. Especially since some lines on the port are
    constantly active. They have to be, to monitor the printer, and the internal
    databus for the computer. At least that was the case, many years earlier,
    when I worked my way through testing ideas on a parport that was using
    Qbasic as its programming language. And even Gwbasic.
    Gregg C Levine yodathejediknight@att.net or
    yodathejediknight@worldnet.att.net
    "May the Force be with you!"