Re: [PARPORT] custom cabling

From: Nate Jenkins (nate@uniwest.com)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2003 - 13:47:44 EDT

    Thanks for your input,

    I just found a few extra ISA parallel port cards laying around here. Maybe
    I'll have to try it on one of those. I didn't want to attempt to destroy
    the parport on the mother board, for fear I might render the mother board
    useless. I know, no guts, no glory. If I blow up an ISA card, that might
    be fun. I'll let you know how it goes when I try. It may be a couple of
    weeks, depending on how it goes around here.

    Nate