Re: [PARPORT] custom cabling

From: Gregg C Levine (yodathejediknight@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Apr 19 2003 - 21:01:02 EDT

    Hello from Gregg C Levine
    I, too, looked at the site. I also have one of the Lap Link Turbo cables,
    made by Belkin. It works, under an OS made by the Evil Empire. However, to
    get it to work under Linux, using, say, PLIP functions would take an act of
    God, or somebody because it did not work for me, even after filing a
    particular How To note. I think the Beyond Logic data, is questionable, not
    your interpretations of them. How about you, Nate, keep working on it, and
    report back?
    Gregg C Levine yodathejediknight@att.net or
    yodathejediknight@worldnet.att.net
    "May the Force be with you!"