Re: [PARPORT] Problems with par (/proc/ioports)

From: Gregg C Levine (yodathejediknight@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 21:38:51 EDT

    Hello from Gregg C Levine
    Nate are you sure about those locations?!?!? It seems that the domain has
    lapsed. I clicked there, on both, and got nothing, but complaint from the
    site. Never mind the fact that I am curious about those subjects.
    Gregg C Levine yodathejediknight@att.net or
    yodathejediknight@worldnet.att.net
    "May the Force be with you!"