Re: [PARPORT] parport read

From: Uwe Bonnes (bon@elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de)
Date: Fri Oct 24 2003 - 03:49:39 EDT

    >>>>> "Cherry" == Cherry Cortes <osagimakoto@yahoo.com> writes:

        Cherry> We intend to support all ways of communication. We have a
        Cherry> working ethernet and serial connection so what's left to be done
        Cherry> is the parallel port. We're also using a customized parallel
        Cherry> port cable just like what you have described wherein input
        Cherry> signals on one end become output signals, and vice versa.

    For the parallel port connection you don't need to intrude into the PC
    case...

        Cherry> <BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT:

    Please, no HTML in mail.

    Bye

    Institut fuer Kernphysik Schlossgartenstrasse 9 64289 Darmstadt --------- Tel. 06151 162516 -------- Fax. 06151 164321 ----------