Re: [PARPORT] Backpack cd-rewriter

From: George Czerw (gczerw@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 11:32:51 EST

    ** Reply to message from Ken Hahn <kenh@micro-solutions.com> on Fri,
    05 Dec 2003 09:18:22 -0600

    As a point of information to all, both the bpck and bpck6 modules
    appear to be included in the Mandrake standard kernels. I'm running
    Mandrake 9.2 and have both the 2.4.22-10 and 2.4.22-21 kernels
    installed here and the appropriate modules are included in each
    kernel. A peek at another hard disk reveals that those modules are
    also included in Mandrake 9.1, kernels 2.4.21-0.22 and 2.4.21-0.25.

    George