Re: [PARPORT] Is the driver for Imations Super Disk available?

Grant R. Guenther (grant@torque.net)
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 13:43:28 -0500 (EST)

> I own an Imation Superdisk parrallel port Drive
> I'm running redhat linux with the 2.0.33 kernel on an AMD 133Mhz 5x86 PC
>
> Imation has responded to my inquiries thus:
>
> > Do a search on the internet for Linux and LS120 (or Superdisk) and I
> > believe you will come across some drivers that someone wrote that works
> > with the Superdisk using Linux.
>
> After searching the net and coming up with Grant's parrallel port page, i'm
> wondering if youve had any luck wring a superdisk driver and where I can find
> it.

The web pages were out of date for a while, but should now tell you everything
you need to know. Visit

        http://www.torque.net/parport/

Look in the "supported products" list and follow the link to the
PARIDE home page.