[PARPORT] LS120 and CD-JET from Multiport ...

Thomas Heptner (hpt@lenny.muc.de)
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 10:32:52 +0100

Hello all,

please help.

I would like to handle my LS120 and CD-JET parallel port drivers from LINUX.
The CD-JET has the chip set KBIC-971A and the STARLET has the chip set
ONSPEC Chip 19C26-E.

In addition I want to ask whether the two drives can be run at the same LPT.

Last Question is, whether it's better to have the two drives with the same
chip set. In this case only ONSPEC is possible.

Your's Thomas.