[PARPORT] Micro-Solutions Backpack 800TD

Hank Knox (hank@music.mcgill.ca)
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 17:13:58 -0500 (EST)

I have one of those Micro-Solutions Backpack tape drives, the 800TD (not
the 8000). From what I glean from the paride web site, it doesn't look
like this drive is usable from Linux. But I thought I'd ask to see if
there's any hope! (I'm running kernel 2.0.32, but would be willing to
upgrade to something in the 2.1.x series if necessary!)

Thanks,

Hank Knox
Faculty of Music
McGill University