[PARPORT] Installing Zip driver...

Zoki (zokiphoto@magic.fr)
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 01:41:36

Could somebody help me with information on how toinstall the Zipdriver on
RedHat 5. I downloaded the zipped driver, but since being new to Linux,
after unpacking the stuff with gzip it unpacks "somewhere" and from that
point on I don't know what to do. The written info I found was of no big help.

Thanks in advance,
Zoki.

*****
ATTENTION
- Please send attachments with filenames in DOS format (8.3).
- S.V.P. envoyer les annexes avec le nom en format DOS (8.3).
  Merci!

%% Fin de Message / End of message %%