Re: [PARPORT] Parallel Port Scanners

Patrick Bauer (bauerp@niagara.com)
Tue, 5 May 1998 23:30:06 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Dave... so you're saying that the Scanner could be a SCSI scanner...
but with parallel ports... it also has what looks like a game port on the
back... that could have something to do with SCSI... i'm wondering if i
can use that port to connect to a SCSI card directly... well... i will try
those drivers u were talking about..

Pat.