[PARPORT] HP Surestore 7110E

Bryan Copeland (bryan@xmtinc.com)
Thu, 09 Jul 1998 00:46:10 -0500

I am sure you have all heard this a million times, but I am having
difficulties getting xcdroast to recognize my HP SureStore 7110E.
I have followed all of the instruction on the linux PARIDE pages. I am
able to mount CD's via the drive, but the only device that the scsi
emulation notices is the standard CDrom drive I have in the same
computer. Please assist me in getting my CD burner to work with
xcdroast. Thanks.

-Bryan