Re: [PARPORT] at boot... printer goes crazy

Patrick Bauer (bauerp@niagara.com)
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 10:44:08 -0400 (EDT)

Well... see... on one linux system... the one i am currently using... the
printer will printer either blank pages... or a top line of garbage...
using the other linux system... the data light will flash on... to
indicate that data is coming to the printer... and then that light will
stay on... meaning... nothing prints... and nothing will print until the
printer is turned off... and turned back on again..

Pat.