[PARPORT] PE Logic SCSI-Link 1

Bernie Saward (bernies@hds.com.au)
Mon, 7 Sep 1998 10:17:06 +1000

The reason I have subscribed to this net is to see if I can get info on
how to connect my CD ROM via the above device.

I am very new to Iinux - I installed a Red Hat 5.0 distribution but
cannot get the CD ROM recognized.

The hardware works fine from DOS or Win3.1 (I have set up Lilo to allow
me to boot the old and trusty) M/soft bloatware.

I have posted a question with PELOGIC.COM but thought that perhaps
someone out there has already 'been there, done that'

Rgds
Bern