Re: [PARPORT] parport irq handler test w/ 3 devices

Boszormenyi Zoltan (zboszor@mol.hu)
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 08:39:25 +0100

At 18.13 1998.09.02. +0100, Andrea Arcangeli wrote:
>Boszormenyi seems the better parport user and alpha tester out there ;-).

Wow, thanks! :)

BTW my first name is Zoltan. I wouldn't say "christian name" because
it comes from turkish. :) I have put my name to the mailer address
as hungarians use because most of my letters go to hungarian Linux lists.
Which form do you think would make the less confusion?
 Zoltan Boszormenyi - english way
 BOSZORMENYI Zoltan - olimpic way :) and correct in Hungary

Zoltan Boszormenyi

>Andrea[s] Arcangeli

ps: I know you are male. But I know a (true) story about an italian sculpture
    whose name was Maria. Maria is a female name almost everywhere as well
    as Andrea. :)