[PARPORT] patch-2.1.132-1284

Tim Waugh (tim@cyberelk.demon.co.uk)
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 22:21:57 +0000 (GMT)

Guys,

My latest IEEE1284 patch will be appearing on ftp.torque.net shortly. The
latest update isn't really IEEE1284-related: I've tried to handle errors
while using the FIFO. The host-recovery code is there, but I don't think
it gets executed in all the situations that it might be needed in.

I may have got it off-by-one, but I don't have much time to test it right
now.