[PARPORT] Holtek HT6535 in EPP mode

Thomas Sailer (sailer@ife.ee.ethz.ch)
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 20:14:04 +0100

Does anyone have any experience with the Holtek HT6535
parport chip in EPP mode (www.holtek.com.tw)?
I seem to be getting spurious timeouts (with my
own software, haven't tried the kernel drivers), although
according the Tek3002 logic analyzer I don't violate
any timing. The timeouts only seem to happen during
data and address writes, not during reads. And everything
works fine if I emulate EPP in software using PS2 mode.

Tom